Quality Nashville, TN Bed Bug Control Services
Nashville is the capital city of Tennessee and a very exciting place to call home. We enjoy a pleasant climate all year long and are nationally known as "Music City." It is no surprise that music is a central part of the city's social fabric; however, what if that social fabric was infested with bed bugs?
Seeing as Nashville is such a popular place, it makes sense why bed bug activity is a year-round issue. If you want to protect your Nashville home or business from a bed bug infestation, we highly recommend getting help from your local pest professionals.
The team at Nashville Bed Bugs is proud to provide specialized bed bug heat treatment solutions to homes and businesses throughout the greater Nashville area. As Tennessee's only nationally certified bed bug heat treatment experts, we offer unmatched expertise and a trusted heat treatment process our clients can rely on. Call us today to secure quality Davidson County bed bug control.
Guide To Bed Bug Elimination In Nashville
Bed bugs hide during the day, waiting until we are asleep to emerge and feed on our blood. If you want to avoid experiencing bed bug activity around your home or business, it's important to take necessary preventative measures. Here's a quick guide to bed bug infestations in Nashville:
- Check all items for bed bugs before bringing them into your home.
- Reduce clutter and maintain cleanliness around the house.
- Steam clean upholstery, curtains, and other fabric items.
- Use mattress and box spring encasements to prevent bed bugs from getting in or out.
- Wash and dry all linens, bedding, and clothing on high heat.
For complete bed bug control services, it's a good idea to rely on the pros. Here at Nashville Bed Bugs, we offer thorough bed bug treatments that promise to eliminate bed bug activity from your property completely. Call us today to discuss your bed bug control needs and the benefits of a bed bug heat treatment.
Three Things Everyone In Nashville Should Know About Bed Bugs
To be more knowledgeable about the threat of these parasitic intruders around your home, here are three things everyone in Nashville should know about bed bugs:
- One out of every three apartments in America has bed bugs, and one out of every four Uber, Lyft, taxis, and public transportation sources has bed bugs. You take a 50/50 chance of getting bed bugs anywhere you sit in a public place.
- Bed bugs are the most difficult insects to eliminate from any property, and they are the number one hitchhiker of all insects.
- There are seven stages to the bed bug life cycle, and they can reproduce asexually without the help of a mate.
If you are concerned about bed bug activity in your home, it's a good idea to reach out to the experts. The only 100% reliable way to protect your property from the horrors of bed bug infestation is to call Nashville Bed Bugs today. We're here to rid your property of these parasites completely. Contact us today to schedule your initial inspection.
How To Tell If Your Nashville Home Has Bed Bugs
Being able to detect bed bug activity in its earliest stages is important to mitigate the scope of an infestation. Here's how to tell if your Nashville home has bed bugs:
- Seeing dark red bloodstains left behind on bedding, sheets, and linens
- Discovering brown excrement spots on furniture, curtains, and other bed bug harborage areas
- Finding small eggshell casings and shed skins left behind from bed bugs as they progress through their life cycle
- Waking up with a line of red bites that you didn't have when you went to sleep the night before
If you think you may have bed bugs in your home, you should reach out to the experts right away. The team at Nashville Bed Bugs is ready to take care of all your bed bug control needs. Reach out to us today to get started.
Here's Why Bed Bugs Are So Hard To Get Out Of Your Nashville Home
When it comes to bed bug infestation, these tiny intruders are difficult to deal with for several reasons. Here's why bed bugs are so hard to get out of your Nashville home:
- Adult bed bugs aren't the only ones you need to address; eggs are also hidden throughout your space.
- Bed bugs are nocturnal, and they stay in secret harborage areas, making it hard to detect them and catch them in the act.
- Many bed bugs have developed a resistance to insecticides, so many common bed bug treatments aren't effective.
Here at Nashville Bed Bugs, our bed bug control services will thoroughly eliminate an infestation. Call us today to learn more about our bed bug treatments, and we'll set up your initial inspection right away.