Bed Bug Control In Springfield, TN
Springfield is a small city located in middle Tennessee, about an hour's drive from Nashville, the state capital. The city is home to multiple historical landmarks, including the historic downtown area, featuring many Victorian-style buildings.
Unfortunately, just like every other city in the nation, Springfield has a growing problem with bedbugs in both commercial and residential properties.
Veteran-owned Nashville Bedbugs is a Robertson County pest control company specializing in bed bug control. We have a team of certified service professionals who use the latest technology and equipment to get rid of bed bugs.
If you're sick and tired of these pests, give us a call today and get your free quote!
Warning Signs Of Bed Bugs In Springfield
As a Springfield resident, there's a high chance you'll come into contact with bed bugs at some point. Bed bugs are small, oval-shaped, reddish-brown insects (about the size of an apple seed) that feed on the blood of humans. These critters are experts at hiding and can be found in cracks and crevices in furniture, walls, floors, bedding, and appliances.
It's important to familiarize yourself with the warning signs of bed bugs. This way, you can catch an infestation early on and get rid of them before they have a chance to spread.
Some of the most common warning signs of bed bugs include:
- Bites on the skin: Bed bugs are attracted to humans' warmth and carbon dioxide. As a result, they often bite people while they sleep. Bed bug bites usually appear in a line or cluster and can cause itching, redness, and swelling.
- Bloodstains on sheets: You likely have bed bugs if you notice small blood stains on your bedsheets. These pests often leave behind blood stains when they feed.
- Dark or rusty spots on sheets: Another sign of bed bugs is dark or rusty spots on your sheets or mattress. These spots are caused by bed bug feces and can create an unpleasant odor.
- Musty smell: Bed bugs often give off a musty smell. This odor is caused by the bugs' pheromones and is usually most noticeable in areas with a large infestation.
Dealing with a bed bug infestation is difficult. Fortunately, professional bed bug control services can get rid of these pests. If you think you may have these blood-feeding pests, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Are Bed Bugs Only In Springfield Bedrooms?
While bed bugs often frequent bedrooms, they can also be present in other areas of the home. These pests can hitch a ride on clothing, luggage, and used furniture. As infestations grow, they will also spread to other rooms in the house.
This is one of the reasons why these critters are so challenging to eliminate. Once they've infested an area, they can quickly spread to other parts of your house.
If you think you have bed bugs, immediately contact the best bed bug pest control in Springfield. At Nashville Bedbugs, we use a blend of heat treatment and EPA-registered products to eliminate bed bugs in all stages of their life cycle. This ensures that we can eliminate the entire infestation, so you can finally get your home back.
Springfield Pest Control Pros Answer Your FAQs On Bed Bugs
Like most people, you may have many questions about bed bugs. These pests are a fairly new but growing problem in our area, and not many people know much about them. As a result, we've compiled a list of frequently asked questions about bed bugs to help educate our customers.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about bed bugs:
- How can I get rid of bed bugs? The best way to get rid of bed bugs is to contact bed bug pest control near you. A professional pest exterminator has the experience and knowledge to exterminate these pests quickly.
- How did I get bed bugs? There are multiple ways you could get bed bugs. You can pick them up from an infested area, or they can hitch a ride on your clothing, luggage, guests, or even secondhand furniture or appliances.
- Where do bed bugs come from? Bed bugs are native to the Middle East but have spread to other parts of the world, including Africa, Europe, Asia, and the United States.
- How can I kill bed bugs? Professional bed bug control services can kill bed bugs using various methods, including heat and cold treatments.
If you have any other queries about bed bugs, please contact bed bug pest control in Springfield. Bed bug control companies near you will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Bed Bugs In Springfield: Finding And Eliminating Them
If you fear you have bed bugs, the first thing you need to do is contact pest control to kill bed bugs. Nashville Bedbugs has the experience and expertise to quickly and effectively target bed bugs in all stages of their life cycle. We use a blend of heat treatments and EPA-registered products to eliminate bed bugs in all stages of their life cycle.
We're accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and the International Bed Bug Resource Authority (IBBRA).
We offer a wide range of bed bug control services to fit your needs and budget. So, if you're looking for the best bed bug control in Springfield - give us a call today. We'll be happy to help you eliminate these blood-feeding parasites from your home.
Request a free quote now!
Recent Blog Articles
May 30, 2022
Are you wondering if you have bed bugs? There are ways to identify a bed bug infestation. Keep reading to learn how to tell and become bed bug-freeRead More
May 20, 2022
Although bed bugs may derive a blood meal from warm-blooded animals, humans are their preferred source. Learn how to keep bed bugs away today!Read More