Benefits Of Professional Bed Bug Heat Treatments For Your Nashville Home
April 10, 2022 - Bed Bugs
The last thing anyone wants in their Nashville home is a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs are small insects that hide in your house and feed on human blood, creating a stressful environment; and to make matters worse, you cannot easily eliminate these pests with traditional methods.
Fortunately, there is a way to consistently eliminate your bed bug problems, thanks to the help of trained professionals. For unmatched bed bug control in Nashville, you can't go wrong with Nashville Bed Bugs' professional bed bug heat treatments.
Clear Signs Of A Bed Bug Infestation In Your Home
Before tackling a bed bug problem, you first need to know how to tell if you have a bed bug infestation. Fortunately, the signs of an infestation are clear once you know what you're looking for. Some of the most common signs include:
- Pillowcases or sheets with bloodstains.
- Dark, rusty spots of excrement on bedclothes, walls, and sheets.
- Shed skins, eggshells, or fecal spots.
- An offensive odor throughout the room or house.
If you notice any signs of a bed bug infestation, don't wait to reach out for bed bug pest control in Nashville. Here at Nashville Bed Bugs, our team will jump in to tackle your bed bug control needs for total peace of mind.
The Hassles With Do-It-Yourself Bed Bug Control
Now, you might be tempted to attempt DIY bed bug control, thanks to the situation's urgency and a wide range of products available. However, this would be a mistake that ends up costing you time and money in the long run for these reasons:
- Hard to kill: Bed bugs are resistant to most pesticides.
- Hard to find: Due to their small size and hiding skills, it's nearly impossible to contain the infestation on your own.
- Hard to starve: Yes, this pest requires your blood but can survive on only one meal a week. For this reason, you can't starve bed bugs out without moving away for a few months or longer.
- Incomplete results: Even if you eliminate bed bugs in your home, getting them all is slim to none.
The best thing to do with a bed bug infestation is to seek professional bed bug pest control services. Trained professionals have the resources, equipment, and training necessary to succeed the first time. Contact us today to get started!
Why Professional Bed Bug Heat Treatments Work
Bed bug pest control techniques for your home, like professional bed bug heat treatments, work well. These treatments heat the affected area to as high as 160 degrees. Below are some reasons why bed bug heat treatments work when others fail.
- Heat weakness: You can kill adult bed bugs at 120 degrees and their eggs at 125 degrees.
- Quick results: With proper application, you can complete treatment in as little as six hours. However, we recommend a longer treatment for longer to ensure maximum coverage and protection.
It's important to understand that heat alone isn't enough. Every treatment has to be performed according to your unique situation to guarantee the results you need for effective bed bug control. That's why we complete an inspection before getting to work every time.
The Pros To Call For Quality Bed Bug Heat Treatments
When it's time to tackle your bed bug infestation, the only call you should make is to the professionals at Nashville Bed Bugs. Our team proudly offers revolutionary bed bug heat treatments that keep everyone safe while addressing your current pest concerns.
In addition, we do what's needed to prevent future problems from occurring for sustainable solutions. If you're ready to experience bed bug free-living, reach out to our team today to discuss your bed bug control options!