For many years we have been trying to eradicate bed bugs. This usually has taken the form of chemical treatment. The problem with chemical treatment is that bed bugs are hardy pests and have evolved over time to become resistant to most chemical treatments. In addition to this problem we have found that we have been eroding our environment by using these chemicals – the best example of that is DDT.
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!
- Many are allergic to chemicals and have breathing or allergic reactions.
- It is widely thought that chemicals cause cancer.
- It has been shown that kids exposed to chemicals are twice as likely to develop brain cancer.
- Chemicals cause birth defects and infertility
- Children coming into the emergency room due to chemical poisoning is on the rise.
WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD?
- Every heard of birth defects from chemicals being in the water?
- Plant and soil health is greatly diminished.
- Many rural areas are now banning airborne pesticides due to the killing of trees and the harmful effect on the environment.
The good news is that we don’t have to use chemicals to kill bed bugs – we can use HEAT!!! Not only is chemical treatment not 100% effective, but it has all these bad side effects. Using heat you can ensure that you can kill your bed bugs and their eggs within the treatment area and when you are done you have no residual damage or chemical effects after treatment.
The Advantages of Heat Treatments
- All Natural, Non-Toxic, and Eco-friendly
- Safe and Effective
- Works quickly without the need for multiple treatments for a single problem
- Saves money by reducing the number of treatments per bed bug sighting
- No need to replace mattresses and furniture.
- Rooms are operational within hours after the treatment instead of days or months with traditional treatments.